Terms & Conditions of Horgis SOM
What you can expect from me:
1. I am a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) on the Driving Standard's Agency (DSA) Register of ADI's, and as such, will adhere to the DSA's Code of Conduct at all times and behave in a professional manner towards you.
2. I agree to provide you with a step-by-step training course tailored to your abilities.
3. My car is modern, roadworthy, safe, legal and maintained /serviced in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
4. I reserve the right to cancel/change a lesson without notice if, for reasons beyond my control, such as adverse weather, extensive traffic, car breakdown or sickness.
5. There may be times when I may be delayed in picking you up at the agreed time. If this happens, I will do my best to let you know in advance. Any training time lost will be added to the end of your lesson or added to a future lesson.
6. I reserve the right to terminate a training period/course if I consider you, the pupil to be unsafe to drive through drink, drugs or any other reason I feel would affect the safety of the driving lesson/course
7. I also reserve the right to refuse the use of my car for a practical driving test if you, the pupil book a test without having first discussed a mutually agreeable time.
8. Any monies paid in advance will only be refunded to the person who paid it. If you decide to cancel further training, the cost of any pre-paid hours (block bookings) will be made up to the cost of the full non-offer (standard hour) lesson price, less any lesson/s cancelled .There will be a £10 administration fee for any refund given.
9. **Data Protection**It will be necessary for me to keep a record of your training for a period of time after your training.
10. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
What I expect from you:
1. I expect you to behave and act in a responsible manner at all times.
2. If you know in advance that you may be delayed for the start of your lesson, please inform me. If you don’t cancel a lesson and fail to be at the agreed address for the start of your lesson I reserve the right to charge the full amount of the lesson.
3. I reserve the right to cancel all training if you regularly cancel/rearrange lessons within 24hours without due reason.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that any fees due are paid at the beginning of the lesson. Credit or debit card payment can be made by phoning me in advance on 07841 537628.
5. You must discuss the booking of your driving test with me.
6. You must be in possession of a current provisional, full or other UK driving license entitling you to drive the training vehicle. You must produce it at the beginning of the first training session.
7. By accepting this Agreement Document, you also confirm that there are no physical or other disabilities or impediment that might affect your ability to drive and that no medication or other treatment is prescribed or being taken which may impair or otherwise affect your ability to drive.
Horgis School of Motoring can not be held responsible for test failure due to eyesight problems or pupils not providing both parts of their licence and theory pass certificate. While I pride myself on the quality of the vehicle I provide for training and test purposes, Horgis School of Motoring can not be held responsible for cancellation of practical driving tests either before, or during as a result of mechanical breakdown. Horgis School of Motoring cannot be held responsible for practical driving tests which have to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or industrial action from the DSA.